Country Risk Climate: Trends to Keep an Eye On
- China – new visa requirements;
- Czech Republic – a vote about the government’s existence;
- Ecuador – the irony of the asylum for WikiLeaks founder Assange;
- India – relaxed rules for overseas borrowing;
- Japan – an unexpected trade deficit;
- Romania – President Basescu can stay in office;
- Tajikistan – a minor civil war has come to an end.
Other countries listed in the report are: ETHIOPIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GREECE, NETHERLANDS, NIGERIA, THAILAND, and TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
To read the full story click on the link: Weekly Focus 8-23-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail,contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: email@example.com ; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com .