Country Risk Climate: Trends to Keep an Eye On
- El Salvador – threats to democracy;
- Guatemala – a positive outlook for the economy;
- Kazakhstan – curbs on foreign borrowing;
- Lithuania – a broad-based recovery;
- Macedonia – limited risks;
- Montenegro – political power plays;
- Morocco – slowing growth.
Other countries listed in the report: BULGARIA lost interest in joining Eurozone; CANADA, will Quebec become independent? CZECH REPUBLIC, government teetering on the brink of collapse; IRAN: Too many loop holes for sanctions to stick; IRAQ: Potential to become a wealthy nation; JORDAN; LEBANON; NEW ZEALAND
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.