Country Risk Climate: Trends to Keep an Eye On
- Azerbaijan – robust growth, promising prospects;
- Bahamas – mild slowdown ahead;
- Bangladesh – aware of impeding BoP problems;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – little is going well after 20 years;
- Costa Rica – another earthquake and its consequences;
- Dominican Republic – lower interest rates.
Other countries listed in this report: Austria, Bahrain, Bolivia, Egypt, Netherlands, Spain, Syria and the United Kingdom
To read the full story click on the link: Weekly Focus 9-13-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.