- Afghanistan – currency restrictions;
- Argentina – bad news are piling up for Cristina Fernandez;
- Iceland –ready to ditch the krona?
- Maldives – more turmoil ahead;
- Vietnam – deeper into junk-grade territory.
Other countries covered by this report are: AUSTRALIA; EGYPT; GEORGIA; GREECE; IRAN; RUSSIA; SPAIN and TURKEY
To read the full story click on the attachment: Weekly Focus 10-04-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.