The BIIA Newsletter March II – 2013 Issue is posted on this website. To access please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter March II – 2013 Issue
Late Breaking News:
- Outsell Inc.: Five Technologies to Watch: 2013-2014
- FICO Acquires Infoglide
- High Value Services Growing as Percentage of GDP – Driving Demand for Compliance and Credit Management Professionals
- From the M&A Front: Demand for Mid-size Software Firms has not Slowed!
- Global5000 Database Introduces New Data Elements and Linkages
- Austrian-based ‘Kompany.com’ Selected one of First Finalist of the Next Web BizSpark Startup Rally 2013
- Duedil Offers Credit Reports
- D&B Selected as One of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Acxiom Announces Audience Propensities™
- Experian Sells Experian Data Services to Cerved Group
Analytics & BIG Data:
- Continuum Analytics Partners with Thomson Reuters
- European Bank Priorities for 2013: Cross-Selling and Big Data
News from China:
- Online Shopping Takes Hold in China with 300 Million Accessing Online Markets
- Chinese Internet Search Market Slowing
From the Regulatory Corner
- EU Data Protection Highlights
For our Asian members the Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management summit 2013 may be of interest. BIIA members are entitled to a discount.
We thank our members and contributing editors for their contributions.
Joachim C Bartels