The BIIA Newsletter March I – 2015 Issue is posted on this website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter March I – 2015 Issue Final
Please note the special message of our chairman David Worlock in conjunction with the Outsell BrainGain event in Singapore co-produced by BIIA.
Late Breaking News:
- European Commission Green Paper on Building a Capital Markets Union
- Invitation from the BIIA Chairman: Outsell’s BrainGain Event – Your Path to Expansion in Asia Begins Here
- US Credit Bureaus Launch Joint Enhancement of Credit Report Accuracy
- Brand Modernization at Dun & Bradstreet Underscores Impact of Data on Growing Business Relationships
- BOL (Thailand Business Online) Revenue Up by 13%
- Bisnode: CEO Lars Pettersson Resigns
- Bisnode Divests Credita, Switzerland
- Veda launches VedaScore Apply®
- TransUnion Q4 2014 Revenues Up 15% – Full Year Revenue Up 10%
- Schufa Offers Data Management Service Packets for Individuals
- Central Bank of Ireland has Selected CRIF to Operate the Central Credit Register
- LinkedIn Q4 Revenue Growth Up 44%
- com Introduces Salesforce Files Connect
- Datalogix and LiveRamp (Acxiom) Sign Multi-Year Agreement
- Acxiom Merges AOS, LiveRamp Go; Launches New Data ‘On-Boarding’ Tech
Big Data and Analytics
- A Flashback of Information and Analytics Strategy Research from 2014
- Big Data Analytics to Act as a Major Tailwind for Credit Information Companies
From the Regulatory Corner
- European Data Protection Reform Moving Ahead
- US President Releases Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights
What can you find in www.biia.com? We would like to point out that we are adding an average of two to three posts every day! Thus you find a lot more content than what we are able to publish in the newsletter.
- Industry advocacy has become a key activity of BIIA and we advise you to access: https://2018.biia.com/category/regulatory-news
- Announcements about acquisitions, new product introductions, partnerships, international expansion and people on the move can be retrieved quickly by using the enhance search feature: https://2018.biia.com/expanded_search
- Country Risk Information: This is a section which informs users of information and is also of particular use for information specialists who sell cross border information.
BIIA has a team of people in key regional areas who monitor company websites extracting important news of interest to our membership. We have RSS feeds and many members providing information on a voluntary basis.
Keep informed by visiting www.biia.com
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief
BIIA – Business Information Industry Association