Al Etihad Credit Bureau is a Public Joint Stock Company wholly owned by the UAE Federal Government. As per UAE Federal Law No. (6) of 2010 concerning Credit Information, the company is mandated to regularly collect credit information from financial and non-financial institutions in the UAE. Al Etihad Credit Bureau aggregates and analyzes this data to calculate Credit Scores and produce Credit Reports that are made available to individuals and companies in the UAE. For more information, please visit https://www.aecb.gov.ae/about
Product and Services for Subscribers
- Consumer, Establishment and Commercial Reports
- Provides 360 Degree view of customer Credit history
- Detailed Record of Credit Transactions for 2 years
- All delinquency data for 5 years
For more please visit https://www.aecb.gov.ae/credit-report
- Score Reports
- Provides snapshot of Customer’s Credit history
- Can be integrated into Credit Decision Making Systems
- A three-digit number that ranges from 300 to 900.
For More information, please visit https://www.aecb.gov.ae/credit-score
- Benchmarking Reports
- Aimed to support AECB subscribers in their strategic planning process.
- Provide insightful information about consumer market trend and their own positioning with respect to market and specific clusters.
- Market growth, market share, product composition, nationality mix, product characteristics and delinquency rates.
- Alerts Services
- Subscribers can monitor some or all of the subjects in their portfolio.
- Event driven.
- Immediate actionable insights.
- Highlights Client’s credit performance outside Bank’s portfolio.
- Bulk Processing Services
- Subscribers can enquire a set of characteristics (package) for some of their own subjects or their full portfolio.
- Provides 360-Degree view of customer Credit history.
- Enables Portfolio Management.
- Effective way of identifying key focus areas.
Customer Info Line 600 566 662
Head Office Enquiry +971 (2) 6977777
If you have feedback, please send an email to: [email protected]
For Data Providers contact details, please send an email to: [email protected]
For all Media related inquiries please send an email to: [email protected]
Abu Dhabi Office:
Emirates Real Estate Building,
8th floor, Al Falah Street
Rolex Tower, 25th floor,
Sheikh Zayed Road