The BIIA Newsletter September III – 2021 Issue is posted on this website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter September III – 2021
There is still time to register your seat at the BIIA HOSTED WEBINAR | How to Keep Remittances Flowing. For further details lick on the link above. To register to attend the webinar, please click here
There were a lot of announcements during the months of August and September which necessitated a third September issue.
We hope you enjoy our lead stories about Salesforce+ and ZoomInfo’s ‘The Pipeline’. Of interest will be “Meet your future Asian Consumer”. We also found McKinsey’s article about China’s $5 trillion growth opportunity intriguing especially the topic “Seven Segments Shaping China’s Consumption Landscape”, which discusses how the consumption growth for China during the next decade will develop.
Late Breaking News:
- Customer Centricity: New Trends in CRM/B2B Marketing – Salesforce+ and ZoomInfo’s ‘The Pipeline’
News from Asia
- Meet Your Future Asian Consumer
News from China:
- China Offers A $5 Trillion Consumption Growth Opportunity Over the Next Decade
- China Orders Alipay & Other Payment Apps to Report Business Moves
- China’s Fintech Giants Get Until End 2022 to Overhaul Credit Reporting Business
- CERVED Takeover by Castor BidCo S.p.A.
- Cedar Rose Launches Automated Onboarding Solution, AHLAAN
- CRIF Acquires Credit Bureau in Kyrgyzstan
- Equifax Australia Partners with Frontier Software
- Equifax Boosts Workforce Solutions Business with Acquisitions
- Congratulations to Members Who Have Been Awarded
- DueDil and Artesian are Merging
- AML/Fraud Solution of the Year: Quantexa Asia Risk Awards 2021
- Dun & Bradstreet Launch RevTech Platform D&B Rev.Up in the UK
- FICO Launches Credit Education for Entrepreneurs
Credit Bureau News
- Experian Collaborates with 3 Indonesia to Boost Financial Inclusion
- Experian Launches United for Financial Health Initiative
- Equifax Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Health e(fx)
- CRIF High Mark Study Finds Young First Time Borrowers Fire Up Loan Market
BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference: We are targeting a late May 2022 date and Singapore being the venue. A draft outline of key topics is outlined in our events page. We are still finetuning the program and hope to deliver further news shortly. We encourage our members to sponsor the conference, recommend speakers, panelists and providing ideas for networking. Neil Munroe (firstname.lastname@example.org), Deputy Managing Director and BIIA’s planning committee chair is looking forward to hearing from you.
We thank our members for their contributions and their support.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief