The BIIA Newsletter May 2022 is posted on the BIIA website. To download the document, please click in this link: BIIA Newsletter May I – 2022 Issue F
We recognize this May edition is somewhat late, however your management team has only recently returned from Singapore where we held the BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference after almost a three-year hiatus. The conference was a great success with 170 delegates from 20 countries attending.
With this newsletter we offer a review of the BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference. A complete recording of the conference will be made available soon. We thank our delegates, conference partners, sponsors and conference management for the support in creating this outstanding event.
Late Breaking News:
- BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference Review: Beat Expectations with 170 Delegates. In this newsletter we offer a brief review of the conference. A recording of the event will be made available in approx. 30 days.
- BIIA Congratulates Credit Bureau Singapore on its 20th Anniversary
- BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference Celebrates 180 Years of Business Information
- Encompass Appoints Steve Hadaway as Chief Revenue Officer
- Cedar Rose to Host Webinar on Best Practices for Assessing and Managing International Credit Risk
- GIACT – Refinitiv: One in four One in Four U.S. Consumers Impacted by Identity Theft in 2021
- CRIF Announces Agreement to Acquire the Credit Information and Management Division Of TINEXTA
- Experian Agrees to Acquire Majority Stake in MOVA
- Yapily Agrees to Acquire finAPI, Creating Europe’s Leading Open Banking Platform
- Onboarding Industry Gets New Competition with Visa’s Acceptance Fast Track
- D. Power Acquires We Predict Data and Predictive Analytics Business
Credit Bureau News:
- TransUnion Strengthened its Partnership with Lowell on Financial Literacy
- CIC Directs Submitting Entities to Include Philid Card Number of Borrowers as Basic Credit Info
- Fraunhofer IPA Examines Machine Learning System from Experian
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief