The BIIA Newsletter September I – 2022 Issue is posted on this website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter September I – 2022 Issue
Your editorial team is back from the summer holiday and presents the latest statistics on Acquisitions, Partnerships, Product Developments and International expansion. Compared to 2021 the numbers of growth initiatives are up.
We also had questions concerning the latest news about BIIA’s communications infrastructure. As you will note we have a team of dedicated supporters who keep members up-to-date with the latest developments in our industry.
Late Breaking News:
- Acquisitions – Partnerships – Product Development – International Expansion. A Review of Industry Growth Initiatives Compared to same Period of 2021
- Information about the BIIA Communications Infrastructure
- Equifax® to Acquire LawLogix – Closes Acquisition of Midigator
Congratulations to Those Who Have been Awarded
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Named Best Cybersecurity Provider
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Financial Crime Digital Intelligence Solution Named Anti-Money Laundering Product of the Year by Risk.net
- Experian Recognized in Fast Company’s 2022 World Changing Ideas Awards
- CRIF Finalizes the Acquisition of 100% of Innolva S.p.A.
- CRIF Expands Open Banking-Powered Consumer Credit Scoring to the UK
- CRIF India: MicroLend Report
- Simah and Qarar to Deliver Smart Collection Solution to Zain KSA
- Encompass: FCA Highlights Financial Crime Concerns to Challenger Banks
- Digitization: Malaysia gets RM7bil in New Investments in Digital Economy
- Dun & Bradstreet Q2 2022 Revenue Up 3.7%
- SugarCRM Named a Top Vendor in Constellation ShortList for B2B Marketing Automation for Small and Midsize Business
- FICO Q3 2022 Revenue Up 3.2%
- TransUnion United Kingdom Enables Free Credit Education via the New Lowell App
- Experian India Launches PowerCurve Strategy Management
We thank our members for their support.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief