Data-driven marketing is taking off with rapid growth in LiveRamp onboarding volume, partners, and customers. Independent study finds LiveRamp enables double-digit returns for marketers
Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM), an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, celebrated the first anniversary of its acquisition of LiveRamp™, a period marked by rapid growth and momentum:
- Acxiom’s Connectivity Division completed fiscal 2015 with a revenue run rate in excess of $80 million, more than doubling since the acquisition of LiveRamp in July 2014.
- The total number of records onboarded per month grew to 20 billion, a 400 percent increase from last year.
- LiveRamp is now integrated with more than 200 marketing platforms and data providers, up from 90 at the time of the acquisition.
- LiveRamp customer counts have more than doubled in the past year.
Over the past 12 months, LiveRamp and Acxiom established large-scale data onboarding partnerships with Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce and were named Twitter Official Partners. LiveRamp’s current list of clients includes innovative brands such as American Express, BIIA member Dun & Bradstreet, Equifax and Macy’s, as well as hundreds of others including:
- four of the top five financial services companies
- four of the top five communications service providers
- two of the top three automotive companies
- four of the top eight retailers
- three of the top five hospitality companies
“LiveRamp is helping us onboard our data and connect it to more platforms and partners, enabling us to increase efficiency and deliver customer value,” said Anudit Vikram, SVP of Products, and Audience Solutions at Dun & Bradstreet.
LiveRamp’s ability to help marketers increase sales is highlighted in the recent Total Economic Impact (TEI) study conducted by Forrester Consulting and commissioned by Acxiom . The study, which interviewed four of LiveRamp’s customers, including three Fortune 500 brands, found that for a composite organization, LiveRamp’s data onboarding capabilities delivered a 12.3x return on investment, a 10 percent increase in efficiency of its digital marketing budget, a 5 percent sales lift following campaigns, and a 2.5x increase in new customers making a store purchase following digital campaigns, as well as payback in three months.
“The new era of data-driven marketing is accelerating demand for connectivity as brands seek to reach consumers across a fragmented landscape of channels and devices,” said Travis May, President of LiveRamp. “We look forward to helping our clients and partners achieve even greater success in the year ahead as we double down on our mission to connect the digital marketing ecosystem.”
LiveRamp connects more than 200 digital marketing platforms and data providers. By onboarding customer data into the targeting, measurement, and personalization products developed by our partners, we help leading brands eliminate data silos and run more efficient marketing programs. LiveRamp is an Acxiom company.
Source: Acxiom Press Release