WAND’s business philosophy is that our pre-built taxonomies help organizations jump-start the development of their own high-quality taxonomies. Instead of starting from scratch, WAND Taxonomies provide a solid starting point that can simply be customized. This helps our clients save months in their taxonomy development process and reduces frustration because it is significantly easier to edit and revise a taxonomy than create one from scratch.
Wand is proud to announce to bring this same approach to the product taxonomy market with the the launch of the WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal. The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal is the fastest way to create a product taxonomy for retailers, procurement, MDM, distributors, manufacturers, and anybody who deals with product specifications.
With the new WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal, clients can access:
- Library of over 44,000 pre-defined, product category specific attribute templates that are ready-to-be-customized for your specific requirements (from our flagship WAND Product and Service Taxonomy)
- Pre-defined category hierarchies that can be used to jump-start a tree
- 70,000+ pre-defined attributes
- 261,000+ pre-defined attribute values
- Intuitive drag and drop tree editor
- Custom Attribute and attribute value creation
- Simple to create new categories and link them to a pre-defined WAND template
- Import and edit existing taxonomies
- Optional attribute inheritance
- Attribute re-ordering
- Data export into a wide variety of common formats that can import directly into common product information management tool and ecommerce engines.
The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal is a revolutionary tool for the product taxonomy space. Learn more about this new product at our website where you can see screenshots, a short video demo, product summaries, and a new WAND white paper called “The Importance of Product Taxonomy”
Source: Wand News