The Big Data & Analytics for Banking Summit hosted by Innovation Enterprise, is heading to Hong Kong for its first year. The summit will be taking place on October 19 & 20, at the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel.
View the latest summit agenda here. It is built toward cutting-edge insights sharing and intensive relationships building.
How you can benefit:
- Learn from 20+ leaders pioneering in the banking and financing sector, including HSBC, CITIC, DBS, BBVA, QBE & more
- Network exclusively with 100 industry peers in Hong Kong
- Get ahead of your competition with key takeaways covering business, operations and technology issues
- Relive the ground-breaking keynote presentations via ieOnDemand with 4000+ hours of content
Main topics to be discussed include:
- Customer Analytics
- Fraud Analytics
- Data Science in Banking
- Risk Modelling & Reporting
- Text Analytics
- Credit Analytics
- Data Governance & Security
& many more
Confirmed speakers include:
- Regional Head of Traded Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Chief Economist, Natixis
- Chief Technology Officer, Sumscope
- Senior Vice President, Technology & Operation, DBS Bank
- Executive Director, Exchange Traded Solutions, BNP Paribas
- Assistant Vice President, CITIC
- Head of Analytics, Asia Pacific, SWIFT
- MD & Head, Securities Service, TB Product Management, Standard Chartered Bank
& many others
Not sure what to expect? Have a look at this past presentation delivered by Ass. Dir, Business Risk Strategy & Efficiency, Asia, ANZ Bank: The Journey in Building Business Data Analytics Culture
Special treat for BIIA Members: Use code BIIA20 to save 20% off on all the 2-day passes. Register Now.
Alternatively, please reach out to Events Manager Ryan at +852 5808 1636 or [email protected] for more information.