The BIIA felt the pulse of its members and determined that there were ten compelling reasons for organizing this conference:
- The future of trade credit and the implications on credit information
- The availability of business information in Asia
- Will the Legal Entity Identifier replace individual private sector company identification systems or supplement them? Co-operation or competition?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance are becoming an integral component of supply chain risk assessment
- Fraud prevention is everybody’s business: Can we win the war on fraud, identity theft and financial crime?
- Big Data and predictive analytics take center stage. Technology put the customer in the driver’s seat
- Cyber Security: Your reputation is at risk!
- What keeps privacy professionals awake at night
- Business and policy issues concerning consumer credit information become increasingly complex. A panel of experts will discuss implications and potential solutions.
- FINTECH: What is it and will it kill the traditional credit bureau model and the traditional credit information model?
BIIA brings together the brightest minds in the business to discuss these important topics. The BIIA Network will provide connections with new partners from across the globe and fine-tune best practices to make tough decisions easier.
To see who is attending click here
To view the program click on this link.