Invitation to attend the BIIA 10th Anniversary Business Information Conference
Ten compelling reasons for attending the BIIA 10th Anniversary Business Information Conference:
- The future of trade credit and the implications on credit information
- The availability of business information in Asia
- Will the Legal Entity Identifier replace individual private sector company identification systems or supplement them? Co-operation or competition?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance are becoming an integral component of supply chain risk assessment
- Fraud prevention is everybody’s business: Can we win the war on fraud, identity theft and financial crime?
- Big Data and predictive analytics take center stage. Technology put the customer in the driver’s seat
- Cyber Security: Your reputation is at risk!
- What keeps privacy professionals awake at night
- Business and policy issues concerning consumer credit information become increasingly complex. A panel of experts will discuss implications and potential solutions.
- FINTECH: What is it and will it kill the traditional credit bureau model and the traditional credit information model?
Join the best BIIA conference ever, where we celebrate our 10th anniversary, address critical industry issues, learn about new developments, and acknowledge the extraordinary accomplishments of our industry and its members.
BIIA will address at this conference the opportunities and challenges posed by rapidly changing technology and market conditions.
We’re bringing together the brightest minds in the business to discuss the information hubs of today and tomorrow. The BIIA Network will provide connections with new partners from across the globe and fine-tune best practices to make tough decisions easier.
The conference has three information tracks:
- In the Business Information Track we present a number of key topics that relate to the future of trade credit and the implications on business information. It involves an interactive discussion with a major user group, the credit insurance industry. We also present new initiatives such as the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) and the business information segment Governance, Risk & Compliance
- In the Overarching Business Issues Track we will discuss issues which impact the business information and consumer credit information segment. The audience will learn about the threats posed by Cyber Crime and how BIG Data and Predictive Analytics take center stage in our industry
- The Consumer Credit Information Track involves panel discussions concerning current and emerging industry and policy issues
- As part of the Consumer Credit Information Track there will be a workshop for credit bureau executives on the topic of data standards. This event requires special registration. The workshop will commence October 29th at 09:30 hrs and ends at 12:30 hrs.
Who should attend:
- Leaders and professionals from the business information industry, credit bureaus, decision support, platform and workflow software providers
- Users of business and credit information services and representatives from government institutions and regulators
Due to overwhelming interest, registration has been closed, and all attendance has been sold out.
Platinum US$ 10,000;
Gold US$ 5,000;
Silver: US$ 2,500 (no longer available)
Contact Joachim C Bartels at email@example.com