Keep the Date:
October 30th/31st to November 01, 2019.
Okura Prestige Hotel Bangkok, Thailand
Click Here to Register Now
The BIIA Biennial 2019 conference will start on October 30th with a welcome and networking reception at 18:30 hours to 20:30 hrs. The conference program starts on October 31st at 09:00 hours. It will be a full day meeting ending with a networking reception 18:30 to 20:30 hours. Conference ends in the early afternoon of November 01, 2019.Sponsorship: BIIA offers sponsorship opportunities at the event. For details please scroll down. If you would require further information please contact any of the Executive Committee Members indicated below.
Organizing Committee: We are keen to involve the membership in the organization of the event. Please join the Executive Committee to make this an outstanding event! For further details please feel free to contact any of the members of the Executive Committee: Joachim Bartels, Neil Munroe or Peter Sheerin
- Artificial Intelligence: Reality or Hype – The Challenges for the Financial Services Industry and the Likely Consequences for Business/Credit Information
- The Changing Dynamics of Risk Management Information: The availability of data for use in risk management is changing at a rapid pace through the advent of new technology, the changing behavior of consumers, followed by the intervention of regulators
- Financial Inclusion is driven by the need to provide access to finance for individuals, micro and small business. What does SME Financial Inclusion mean and the dilemmas it faces? What will be the way forward: “Credit information is dead, long live ‘financial capability information’!
- Identity has become a major business activity driven by AML, KYC, eKYC compliance requirements. We will hear from information professionals about the opportunities and risks in walking the fine line between transparency and privacy. BIIA has invited compliance professionals to provide a forward looking perspective of their information needs.
- The Future of Credit & Credit Information – Given the almost unprecedented pace of technological change we expect this panel discussion to be rather provocative.
To view the agenda click here