The BIIA Newsletter February II – 2021 Issue is published on the BIIA website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter February II – 2021 Issue
The Q4 2020 earnings release season has begun and this newsletter contains a first summary of these important year end reviews. In the February I – 2021 issue we wrote about examples of convergence of industry segments being underway. The Q4 2020 earnings releases from the rating agencies are providing further evidence of this trend. “The credit report is dead; long lives risk management”.
Earnings releases are usually posted on www.biia.com as soon as they are released, hence you do not have to wait until the next issue of our newsletter.
Late Breaking News:
- What Grows – What Does Not? The Latest Earnings Releases of Q4 2020
- Share Price Performances During the past 6 Months – Key Industry Players
- Equifax Q4 2020 Revenue Up 23% – Full Year Revenue Up 18%
- Equifax Acquires Open Banking and Transaction Data Analytics Company AccountScore
- Credinform Russia Reports Features of Scheduled Inspections in 2021
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Launches RiskView Optics and RiskView Spectrum: A New Era in Alternative Credit Scoring
- Reciprocus International: Emerging from the Pandemic with a new Track Record Based on Adaptability
- Moody’s Corporation 4Q 2020 Up 5%; FY 2020 Up 11%
- Moody’s Acquires Cortera (and what Moody’s is going to do with this newly acquired asset)
- S&P Global Reports Q4 2020 Revenue up 8%; Full Year Revenue Up 11%
- GBG and InnoValor Team Up to Tackle Fraud in Digital Surge from Covid
- Arachnys Partner with GD Financial Markets to Accelerate KYC Remediation
- GLEIF Unveils Issuance and Infrastructure Models for Verifiable LEI (Legal Entity Identifier)
We thank our members for their contributions and support.