Happy New Year!
The BIIA Newsletter January I – 2022 is posted on the BIIA website. To download the document please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter January I – 2022 Issue
We draw your attention to the BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference, which will take place on May 23, 2022 to May 25th, 2022 at the Park Royal Collection Marina Bay Hotel in Singapore. In this newsletter we are providing an update on the event. The registration is now open.
We are confident that the event can take place as a physical networking conference due to the fact that Singapore has relaxed the recent restrictions concerning conferences and exhibits. Nevertheless we remain cautious and will have contingency plans in place should the situation change.
We look forward to your support for this important event. Please review the updated events page.
Late Breaking News:
- BIIA 2022 Biennial Update
- Moody’s Analytics Acquires PassFort and kompany GmbH
- Ten B2B Marketing Trends To Watch In 2022
- CRIF Acquires ICAP
- S&P Global Acquires The Climate Service, Inc.
- RUBIX Data Sciences Receives ISO 27001 Certificate
- Experian APAC: Enhancing Customer Journey and Security are Key Priorities for Businesses in 2022
- Onfido Acquires Eyn
News from China:
- Ant Group Applies to PBOC to Set Up Credit Scoring Joint-Venture
- China Bars 106 Apps From New Downloads Over Data Violations
Credit Bureau News:
- Equifax First to Formalize Inclusion of ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Payment Information in Consumer Credit Reports
- New Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Norms Allow FINTECHs Access to Credit Bureaus
- Credit Information Corporation (CIC) Philippines Credits Now Transferable Among Accessing Financial Institutions
- CENTRIX New Zealand Reports Accounts in Arrears Grew by 8%
- US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Releases Report Detailing Consumer Complaint Response Deficiencies of The Big Three Credit Bureaus
We thank our members for their contributions to this newsletter and for the sponsorships for the BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief