The BIIA Newsletter January II – 2015 Issue is posted on this website. To download the document click on this link: BIIA Newsletter January II – 2015 Issue
Late Breaking News:
- The Peoples Bank of China (PBOC) Opens the Commercial Market for Consumer Credit Reporting
- What is Your Business Worth?
- BIIA Welcomes CTOS, Malaysia as a new Member
- BIIA Welcomes CIBI Information Inc. Philippines, as a new Member
- Trimble Acquired BIIA Member Iron Solutions
- Payment Systems: Creditreform Germany Introduces CrefoPay
- D&B Acquires NetProspex
- Experian Q3 Fiscal 2015 Revenues Up 2% at Constant Exchange Rates (1%) at Actual Exchange Rates
- Major Rating Agencies are Outperforming Financial Markets
- FICO Acquires TONBELLER
- FICO Awarded Four New Patents
News from China:
- Alibaba Group Sets its Site on the Indian Market
- Alibaba Partners with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Corporate Disclosure in China
- Do You Qualify for Insurance?
- EU Regulatory News Update
Keep the Date:
- Outsell’s Signature Event Asia: Please note the date for Outsell’s Signature event Asia was moved from March to May 2015. For more details go to page 12 on this issue of the newsletter.
BIIA 10th Anniversary Conference: Keep the date – Please go to https://2018.biia.com/biia-10th-anniversary-conference for the preliminary program. Call for papers! We look forward to ideas on content and speakers.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief