The BIIA Newsletter January II – 2021 Issue is posted on the BIIA Website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter January II – 2021 Issue
With the holiday period behind us, our industry kicked off by making acquisitions and launched new products. A number of companies were recognized for their respective achievements in the prior year and in China it will be a new ball game for FinTech and eCommerce companies.
Late Breaking News:
- What is Your Business Worth?
- Equifax Acquires Kount – Expanding WW-Footprint into digital identity
- GBG Acquires HooYu Investigate
- GBG to Sell Marketing Services Division
Those Who Have Been Recognized:
- Forrester Honored As One of The Best Places to Work In 2021, A Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award Winner
- Experian Wins Data for Enterprise AI Award
- Top 5 RegTech Companies in the UK Market
- Experian Selected as Leading Provider of Digital Identity Solutions
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Honored with Chartis Research RiskTech100 Award
Message about BIIA’s Regulatory Affairs Activities
- Experian Q3 2021 (Fiscal) Revenues Up 10%
- Global Data Consortium: Understanding Latin and South America’s Remittance Market
- News from Cedar Rose: Credit Risk and Data Reliability in the Middle East
- Moody’s Analytics Acquires Catylist, Inc.
- HG Insights Launches New Market Intelligence Product to Help B2B Companies Improve Their Go-to-Market Performance
- Dun & Bradstreet Completes Acquisition of Bisnode
News from China:
- Pushback Against Tech Grows with Accusation of Algorithmic ‘Bullying’
- China Tightens Oversight of Personal Data Collection as Privacy Concerns Mount
- China Based Pengyuan Credit Service Co. Ltd. Fined
- China Plans to Tax the Booming Digital Economy
- Alibaba Antitrust Probe Causes Concern on What’s Next for Chinese Tech
Credit Bureau News
- Experian’s Future of Fraud Report
We thank our members for their contribution to the website and newsletters. We also thank members for their financial support.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief