The BIIA Newsletter June II – 2021 is posted on this Website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter June II – 2021 Issue
If you wonder about ‘Hot Topics’ in our industry, take a look at this chart above reflecting announcements from members and industry players, which we monitored during the past 6 month.
There were 120 postings in the category ‘Credit Bureau News’, a record. It was all about the lingering effects of Covid-19, which created a surge in digitization, driving up fraud & risk.
Second in line were postings relating to the subject of Identity: AML/KYC/Financial Crime Compliance (75). Third were Analytics/AI/Scoring/Decision Systems (55). Fourth was Fraud (50) and Cyber Security (25). The segments overlap as none stands on its own. For example, fighting fraud generally involves Analytics/AI/Decision Systems, etc.
Late Breaking News:
- Value of Information – What is Your Business Worth?
- Value of Information: CTOS signs 20 Cornerstone Investors for $290 Mil IPO
- Encompass Invites BIIA Members to Participate in an Important Survey
- Impact of Covid-19 On Working Models – Experian UK Moves to a Hybrid Model
- SME Finance Forum Virtual Roundtable Virtual Roundtable Series #29 – The Role of Alternative Data in Ensuring Access to Finance for SMEs post-COVID
- Rubix Data Science Ltd. Awarded Prestigious IMC Digital Technology Award
- VietnamCredit Publishes Vietnam Country Report
- Identity Trust Transformed: New Research Indicates Increased Identity Verification and Authentication Processes Drive Strong Return on Investment
- Dun & Bradstreet Gets US$25m for Moving to Jacksonville, Florida
- Dun & Bradstreet and Zeta Join Forces to Launch the Industry’s First Combined Consumer and Business Data Cloud for “Business-to-Person” Marketing
- GB Group Full Year 2021 Revenue Up 12.1%
- Sesame Launches Exclusive Integration with Mortgage Brain and GBGroup
- Alibaba Cloud Invests USD1 Billion to Support Startups, Developers and New Talents in Asia-Pacific
Cyber Security News:
- Questions Business Leaders Should Ask Themselves
- Cyber Security Services in High Demand – M&A activity picking up
Credit Bureau News:
- TransUnion UK: Digital Fraud Attempts on the Rise
- Credit Reference Checks Made by Hong Kong Employers Jump by 8.1%
- Equifax Announces 2021 Developer Challenge and Accelerator Program: Equifax Accelerate
- Equifax Helps Credit Card Issuers Expand Access to Credit with Insight Score
- Experian: Three Things Lenders Need to Do to Navigate today’s Complex Lending and Credit Landscape
We thank your members for their contribution and support.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief