The BIIA Newsletter March II – 2021 Issue is posted on this website. To download the document please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter March II – 2021 Issue F
As many of you will no doubt remember from previous communications on the Biennial BIIA Biennial Conference we have started work on planning for the next event which will take place in the second quarter of 2022.
As a biennial event, the Conference was originally due to take place this year (2021). Based on the continued impact of the current pandemic and also when it was believed that the ability to travel internationally would return, the decision has been taken to move the event to the second quarter of 2022.
To help with the planning of the event we are looking to create a Content Planning Working Group which will be responsible for developing the theme and storyboard for the Conference, as well as identifying speakers/panellists. We are keen to involve as many members (and potential new members) as possible in the Working Group to ensure we identify the key areas of relevance to be covered and in turn build the best possible programme for the event.
Should you be interested in joining the Working Group please contact Neil Munroe, Deputy Managing Director and Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Being part of the Working Group will involve participating in regular calls (every 2/4 weeks) with other members to initially agree the theme and subsequently to develop the agenda.
Should you require any further information on the Working Group before making a decision to join please do not hesitate to contact Neil Munroe at the email above. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you on building a successful Conference in 2022.
Late Breaking News:
- Information Industry Valuations: What is Your Business Worth?
- Migrating to Digital Marketing: Harte Hanks’ Struggle with Transformation
- Experian Research: Acceleration of Digital Transformation Pushing Organizations Towards a More Data-Driven Approach
- Creditinfo Group Announces new Majority Shareholder and CEO
- Creditinfo’s New KYC Tool Allows Affordable Background Checks
- Encompass Secures Investment from Beacon Equity Partners to Power Growth
- TransUnion and Blockgraph are Partnering to Deliver Privacy-Focused Addressable Advertising Solutions to the Cross-Channel Video Marketplace
- CRIF Invests in Foolfarm’s Share Capital
- Equifax Announces Acquisition of HIREtech
- Forrester Research Q4 2020 Revenue Down 3%, Full Year Down 2.75%
- CoreLogic to Be Acquired by Stone Point Capital and Insight Partners
- DueDil Extends Proactive Monitoring Functionality
- Moody’s Completes Acquisition of Cortera
- Revolut and GBG Expand Partnership to Tackle Fraud from COVID-19
- ZOOM Fatigue – A guest blog by our friend Chris Kuehl of Armada Corporate Intelligence
News from China
- PBOC Chief Warns Climate Change Poses Challenge to Financial Stability
- China’s Central Bank Digital Currency Will Offer Greatest Privacy Protection
- China’s Digital Silk Road
- Alibaba Reports Strong Revenue Growth of 37%
Credit Bureau News
- Experian India Launches Ascend Market Insights
- Experian and FinScore to Raise Financial Inclusion in the Philippines
- TransUnion Donates Laptops to Local Schools in Need
- TransUnion Opens New Centre in Pune, India
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief