The BIIA Newsletter May I – 2021 Issue is posted on the BIIA website. To download the document please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter May I – 2021 Issue
Most of key industry members have published their Q1 2021 results. You will find in this issue Q1 information on 7 industry members as well as a summary chart illustrating Q1 2021 growth rates in %.
Late Breaking News:
- What Grows – What Does Not – A review of Q1 2021 Revenue Growth
- FinTech, Data and Analytics World: Is it Time to Sell?
- B2B Lending: Experian Announces Ascent Commercial Suite
- Experian India Appoints Neeraj Dhawan as Managing Director
- Equifax (EFX) Rides on Product Strength, Debt Woes Stay
- Equifax Accelerates Fintech Innovation with New InnovationX Immersive Experience
- Creditinfo Group Enters Collaboration with Společnost pro Informační Databáze (SID) in Czech Republic
- Creditinfo Group Awarded World Bank Tender
- TransUnion Q1 2021 Revenue Up 11%
- Moody’s First Quarter 2021 Revenue Up 24% – Segment Results
- Dun & Bradstreet Q1 2021 Revenue Up 27.5%
- Harte Hanks Q1 2021 Revenue Up 8%
- ZoomInfo Q1 2021 Up 50%
- FICO Q2 2021 Revenue Up 1.1%
- FICO Divests Collection and Recovery Business
- CoreLogic and AGEAS in Strategic Collaboration
- GB Group 2021 Pre-Close Trading Statement Indicates Revenue Up 9%
Credit Bureau News:
- Equifax Workforce Solutions Offers Compliance Center Advanced to Help Employers with Remote Hiring and Rehires
- TransUnion Led Blockchain Fintech Spring Labs’ $30M Series B
Just in case you have missed our recent invitation to attend our joint webinar with the SME Finance Forum: Virtual Roundtable Series #29 – The Role of Alternative Data in Ensuring Access to Finance for SMEs post-COVID. The information is posted on the BIIA events page, which includes a registration link.
BIIA is also working on a webinar relating to REGTECH: We will be talking about why RegTech and information businesses are a perfect synergy. Specifically, we will be covering: What is RegTech and why is RegTech booming? What can and should Business Information providers be aware of when it comes to RegTech and what are they already doing? What do banks & other firms want to see from the ecosystem? (ie. an end customer perspective). How to activate collaboration (BIIA & how RTA can accelerate collaboration & adoption). Please stay tuned for further announcements. Target date late June 2021.
We thank our members for their contributions and support.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief