The BIIA Newsletter November II – 2021 Issue is posted on this website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter November II – 2021 Issue
We are excited to announce that registration for the 2022 BIIA Biennial Conference is now open. To reserve your place at the event and take advantage of the ‘early bird’ rates please click here.
For program details click here.
For members and information professionals with a keen interest in industry advocacy and compliance we are holding our 11th BIIA Regulatory Affairs Forum on December 7th, 2021 from 08.00 to 09.00 Eastern time US to hear from Gary Friedlander, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel – international for TransUnion and BIIA Board member on the key trends in regulatory developments from around the world. To register please contact Neil Munroe @ email@example.com
Late Breaking News:
- BIIA NEWS: Interest in the BIIA 2022 Conference Runs High!
- Is Public Sector Information Failing Us?
- Public Sector Information: China is Getting Serious About Fake SOEs
- China Urges Fintech to Secure Data
- CRIF Germany Launches an ESG Assessment Platform
- GBG Announces It Has Agreed to Acquire Acuant
- GB Group Successfully Raises GBP305 m for Acuant Acquisition
- Experian Acquires InsurTech firm Gabi for US$320 million
- Reciprocus International Leads Pre-Series A Round Fundraising for Indonesian Wealth Tech Startup Moduit Digital
- Diligencia to Focus on Clean Energy in the Middle East & Africa
- Atradius Expands Trade Insurance for Digital Platforms
- CTOS: Central Credit Reference Information System Back to Normal
- Experian First Half 2022 (Ended September 2021): Revenue Up 21%
- Tinubu® Square Group Named in 2021 InsurTech100 List
- Encompass Appoints Dr. Henry Balani to Head Global Affairs
- Refinitiv Releases Findings of 2021 Sub-Saharan Africa Financial Crime Report
- TransUnion Hong Kong Introducing the ‘House of Analytics’
- Cerved Group First Nine Months 2021 Revenues Up 2.8%
- CoreLogic Acquires Prop-tech Firm AiRE
- VeriSign Q3 2021 Revenue Up 5.1%
Credit Bureau News:
- Introduction of Positive Credit Reporting in Nepal – The Credit Information Act
- Nova Credit: Westlake to Accept International Credit Info for Auto Loans
- Credit Information Corporation (CIC) Backs Use of Alternative Data to Improve Access to Formal Credit of Unbanked Sector
- Experian UK Launches Verification Service Work Report™
We wish our readers a very happy holiday season and a prosperous 2022.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief