Founded in 1996, VietnamCredit is Vietnam’s premiere credit checking service company with nearly 100 employees and two offices in Hanoi and HCM City. We specialize in providing business information as well as assisting enterprises in managing risk and stimulating business activities. Our guiding, operating principle is to provide professional services with diligence, honesty and objectivity.
- Our main products are Company Reports, Industry Reports, M&A Supporting Services and Debt Collection Services.
- The Company Report provides you with the most up-to-date information concerning your suppliers, partners and customers. This comprehensive report provides clear information enabling you to avoid potential fraud and leverage a stronger negotiating position.
- Industry Reports, are in-depth studies of more than 30 economic sectors operating in Vietnam. They are conducted by our in-house analysts and experts. Each sectors strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges are systematically analyzed and given a VCIndex rating – an exclusive VietnamCredit calculation which was first launched in 2009.
- M&A Supporting Services include Corporate Assets Structure and Due-diligence reports:
- Updated quarterly, the Country Report, which is based on the data collected by VietnamCredit, reflects the current economic, social and legal framework conditions within Vietnam.
- Our Due Diligence Report provides special, thorough checks on all aspects of a company for Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activities. This report carefully considers all aspects of a company such as commerce, finance and legality.
Prepared by VietnamCredit’s experts and lawyers, the Corporate Assets Structure Report includes, but is not limited to, the following: a company’s identification, its ownership structure, a list of company assets, and the principal shareholders. It also provides a list of company assets that are currently collateralized, the maturity date, and/or other outstanding debt instruments. In addition, the report provides valuable insight thereby enabling accurate consultation and recommendations for our customers, thus reducing their exposure to adverse risks.
Finally, it advises clients on the legal processes in Vietnam, in particular the freezing of corporate or individual assets for the purpose of recovering or settling debts.
In addition, VietnamCredit also helps you ease the onerous burden of Debt Collection. We resolve business debt by getting the people who own the money to pay what they have to pay and at the same time help you retain positive business relationships with your debtors.
Thanks to our experienced workforce with dozens of experts, a nationwide network of collaborators and, most importantly, confidential connections, VietnamCredit proudly provide the finest products sure to meet any client’s needs.
VIETNAM CREDITRATING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 15th Floor, Licogi 13 Building,
No. 164 Khuat Duy Tien Street,
Nhan Chinh ward, Thanh Xuan District,
Hanoi City, Viet Nam.
Tel: (84-24) 62620082 Fax: (84-24) 62620083
Email: [email protected]
Hochiminh City Office
Address: 8th Floor, Master Building,
No. 41-43, Tran Cao Van Str, Dist 3,
HCM City, Viet Nam
Tel: (84-28) 3521 0453
Email: [email protected]