The COVID-19 pandemic has driven a surge in identity crimes on mobile channels, synthetic identity fraud, and bot attacks, and catapulted financial inclusion initiatives, propelling APAC FIs to extend financial services to ‘unbanked’ populations.
As the world’s fastest-growing non-cash transaction market, coupled with the growing need to access new-to-bank consumers, Asia Pacific has experienced significant spikes in criminal and fraudulent behaviour in the last year.
With fraud remaining a key challenge for FIs across Asia Pacific, GBG’s fraud solutions were rated as having ‘Advanced Capabilities’ in ‘Advanced/proprietary fraud-detection techniques’ and ‘Case management and workflow’.
As a Category Leader for enterprise fraud, GBG was recognised for combining depth and breadth of functionality, technology and content with the required organisational characteristics to capture significant market share.
Why this report matters
- Chartis is the leading specialist risk technology research and consultancy firm
- The 2021 RiskQuadrant Enterprise Fraud Solutions report was released in response to growing market demand
- Organisations across a multitude of industries need to adapt to the ‘new normal’ and changes in the fraud landscape
- Understand and avoid massive fines and damage to brand reputation
- Explore the market dynamics underlying anti-fraud software trends
Gain perspective on solution vendors and their relevant data and technology offerings for enterprise fraud solutions
Download the report here