- Ecuador – big loans from China
- Egypt — brushing off the IMF and the World Bank
- Peru – unpredictable Humala
- Portugal – much more red ink than expected;
- Romania – a precautionary facility from the IMF;
- United States – still-uncertain prospects for three trade pacts.
To read the full story click on the attachment: Weekly Focus 6-30-11
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: [email protected]; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com