- Bulgaria – weak growth and a slump in exports;
- Czech Republic – a mild recession is possible;
- Denmark – a heavy burden of household debt;
- Guatemala – troublesome drug traffickers;
- Jordan – help needed;
- Sweden – a difficult year ahead;
- Trinidad-Tobago – an uncertain outlook;
- Uruguay – doing quite well.
Other countries covered in this report are: Hong Kong, Libya, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Qatar, Taiwan and United Arab Emirates
To read the full report click on the link: Weekly Focus 3-29-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: [email protected]; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.