- Asia – a new trading bloc being formed by China, Japan and South Korea
- Bahrain – a tighter union with Saudi Arabia
- Eurozone – depressing economic forecasts
- Greece – the ECB has stopped lending to some banks
- Mexico – the economy picked up momentum
- Netherlands – ever deeper political divisions
- Turkey -reviving the stalled bid to join the EU.
Other countries mentioned in the report: Algeria, Brazil, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland &Spain
To read the full story click on the attachment: Weekly Focus 5-17-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.