- China – risking a trade war over solar panels;
- Czech Republic – a fresh commitment to fiscal austerity;
- Dominican Republic – the candidate of the ruling party won the presidential poll;
- India – worries about the tottering rupee;
- Kuwait — political infighting.
Other countries covered by this report: Brazil, China, Mongolia, Mozambique, Serbia, Thailand, United Kingdom and Vietnam
To read the full story click on the link: Weekly Focus 5-24-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.