- China – lower entry barriers for institutional investors;
- Croatia – struggling to recover from two years of recession;
- Pakistan – the political uncertainty has been deepened further;
- Peru – large amounts of unspent infrastructure money;
- Turkey – good numbers and a ratings upgrade
Other countries covered by this report: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
To read the report click on the attachment: Weekly Focus 6-21-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: [email protected]; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.