- Czech Republic – in a stronger position than other EU countries;
- Hungary – an interest rate cut to test the waters;
- Peru – improved credit rating;
- Singapore – prospects for the SGD and the economy;
- Slovakia –weaker, but not headed for a recession;
- Sri Lanka –robust economic trends, internally and externally.
Other countries in this report: ITALY, IVORY COAST, PANAMA, PHILIPPINES, POLAND, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, and UZBEKISTAN
To read the full report click on the link: Weekly Focus 8-30-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com .