- El Salvador – threats to democracy;
- Guatemala – a positive outlook for the economy;
- Kazakhstan – curbs on foreign borrowing;
- Lithuania – a broad-based recovery;
- Macedonia – limited risks;
- Montenegro – political power plays;
- Morocco – slowing growth.
Other countries listed in the report: BULGARIA lost interest in joining Eurozone; CANADA, will Quebec become independent? CZECH REPUBLIC, government teetering on the brink of collapse; IRAN: Too many loop holes for sanctions to stick; IRAQ: Potential to become a wealthy nation; JORDAN; LEBANON; NEW ZEALAND