- Bahrain – socio-political tensions are on the rise again;
- Czech Republic – the government squeaked through its biggest challenge yet;
- Greece – another austerity package;
- Iran — imports of “luxuries” are banned;
- Turkey – an attempt to get NATO involved.
Other countries covered in this report are: FRANCE, HONG KONG, MONGOLIA, SAUDI ARABIA, SPAIN, TURKEY, UNITED KINGDOM, and the UNITED STATES (post-election: what next?)
To read the full report click on the link: Weekly Focus 11-08-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731- 7503; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.