- Afghanistan – plans for incentives to attract foreign investment;
- Ireland – the sixth austerity budget in a row;
- Singapore – inflation begets labor unrest;
- United Kingdom – at risk of losing its triple-A rating;
- Venezuela – fresh speculation about Pres. Chavez’ illness.
Other countries listed in the report: Brazil, Canada, France – stagnation continues, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Slovenia, and South Africa
To read the entire report click on the link: Weekly Focus 12-06-12
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: [email protected]; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.