- Costa Rica – new tax rules for foreign portfolio investors;
- India – a step to spur capital inflows;
- Iran –yet another exchange-market plunge by the rial;
- Russia – the President’s continuing retreat from democracy;
- Vietnam – a new, more business-friendly constitution in the making.
- Germany: The Bundesbank is repatriating much of the gold it has stored abroad
Other countries listed in the report: BRAZIL, CYPRUS, GEORGIA, GERMANY, ISRAEL, JAPAN, MALAWI and ZIMBABWE
To read the full report click on this link: Weekly Focus 1-24-13