- Argentina – the country may default for a second time since 2001;
- Brazil – an official charm offensive to woo business executives;
- France – the most unpopular leader since 1981;
- Switzerland – growth after all;
- Venezuela – talk of a new system to replace Sitme and offer more dollars at a second official FX rate.
Other countries listed in the report: Egypt; Georgia; Hong Kong; Italy; Japan; Pakistan; Singapore and Turkey
To read the full story click on the link: Weekly Focus 2-28-13
This page is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: [email protected]; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com.