China is more concerned about inflation than growth and little is likely to change soon in Venezuela.
- China – more concern about inflation than growth;
- Croatia – Slovenia will not block the country’s EU accession;
- Moldova – again without a government;
- Tunisia – a fragile interim administration;
- Argentina – There is still a distinct risk that the country may default on foreign debt for a second time since 2001;
- Brazil – mixed signals;
- Hungary – A renewed flare up of the battle over democratic checks and balances upsets the European Commission and will continue to block any deal with the IMF;
- Qatar – a remarkable boom is petering out;
- Slovenia – crisis may not end anytime soon;
- United Arab Emirates – back with a bang from the 2009 crisis;
- Uzbekistan – Trading with this country, never easy, has become exceedingly tricky;
- Venezuela – little is likely to change.
To read the full story click on the link: Weekly Focus 3-07-13