- Argentina – still a risk of technical default;
- Colombia – upgraded credit rating;
- Italy – Plans to pay off billions in public-sector arrears to private companies may provide a lift for the economy
- Kuwait – a partial write-off of personal loans;
- Macedonia – public-sector external financing requirements have been met;
- Montenegro – the economy has become quite vulnerable.
Other countries covered in this report: Algeria, Egypt, Honduras, Lithuania, Morocco, Portugal and Zimbabwe
To read the full story click on this attachment: Weekly Focus 4-25-13