Outsell Inc. has published its “Credit & Financial Information: 2009 Final Market Size and Share Report”. This report provides an in-depth view of the Credit & Financial Information (C&F) marketplace, which we size at $41.3 billion in 2009, down 2.0% from 2008 after two years of double-digit growth.
Revenue increases outside the US, particularly in the emerging Latin American and Asian markets, helped support contraction in more challenging regions like the US and EMEA. This report provides advice and essential actions for publishers and information providers that want to create revenue opportunities, attract new buyers, and achieve competitive advantage, and it supports those who cover and need greater understanding of the C&F segment, including suppliers to the industry, investment bankers and analysts, and journalists. The report includes:
- An overview of the Credit & Financial Information market, including size and growth data from 2005-2009;
- A comparison of the top 25 C&F companies by revenue and market share;
- Revenue performance of the top 10 companies in this segment;
- A chart showing market share and growth of the top 10 C&F companies;
- Analysis of the two subsegments – Credit information and Financial information – including revenue data for the top 10 companies in each,
- Data on the top 10 C&F companies’ revenue broken out by content format, business model, and geography;
- A table detailing the size, growth rates, and market shares of the top 50 C&F publishers and information providers;
- Essential actions for publishers and information providers to succeed in this market.
This report is available by contacting Outsell Inc: http://www.outsellinc.com/store/products/936