Equifax Inc. announced that CRIF Synergy’s CREDICHECK solution for credit data access will provide TotalView™ from Equifax in order to help offer a wider range of borrower insights to its customers.
For lenders, assessing a customer’s capacity to borrow often requires manual collection of data, which can be time-consuming and costly. Additionally, in order to balance risk, growth and profitability, lenders must rely on a broad range of data sources – as opposed to just the credit file – when implementing acquisition programs.
TotalView was introduced in late 2014, and offers a single point of access to a wider range of borrower insights and capabilities including:
- Enhanced credit information, including granular trade line data, expanded payment information, and more precise dates and additional address records;
- Access to property data and analytics, including insights on property ownership and estimated equity and value;
- Income and employment verification;
- Automated decisioning, allowing for the application of unique rules to drive consistent, confident decisions and actions; and
- Fraud detection to help reduce risk.
Efficiency and strong risk management are critical to CRIF Synergy lending customers, and TotalView is expected to help support the company’s continued growth among its multi-channel customer base.
About CRIF Lending Solutions
CRIF Lending Solutions is the nation’s largest provider of loan and account origination, business process outsourcing, credit decisioning, data access, and lending and marketing analytics solutions to a number of the most successful U.S. financial institutions including banks, credit unions, finance companies, retailers and credit card processors. CRIF Lending Solutions is organized into four dedicated divisions: CRIF Achieve, CRIF ACTion, CRIF Select, and CRIF Synergy. CRIF Lending Solutions is a part of CRIF, the leading global company specializing in the development and management of decision support systems.