A panel of expert judges from finance, technology and social enterprise identify the companies changing how the UK lives, works and thinks.
Bloomberg unveiled its inaugural list of the companies and people transforming the way people live, work and think in the United Kingdom. Bloomberg Business Innovators 2016 aims to create a network of over 50 breakthrough business leaders who epitomize the vibrancy and diversity of the UK business scene, highlighting the firms that are growing or innovating at pace.
The Innovators span all sectors and fall into five key categories of change:
- Changing Industries: Those driving sector-wide change, from finance to healthcare, retail to manufacturing;
- Changing Lifestyle: Those transforming the good things in life, from how we eat to the way we travel;
- Changing the Environment: Those changing the world around us through social and environmental impact;
- Changing Thinking: Those changing the way we think about the world and how we engage with it; and
- Changing the Future: The businesses fundamentally impacting the world we will experience tomorrow.
The Bloomberg Business Innovators 2016:
Source: DueDil Press Centre