New Cloud-based Solution for Microsoft Office 365™ Combines Productivity Suite with Global Business Insights
Dun & Bradstreet announced the launch of Dun & Bradstreet Business Solutions (D&B Business Solutions) for Microsoft Office 365™, a new workflow enhancement tool for businesses available through a strategic partnership with Ingram Micro, a leader in technology distribution. The new cloud-based solution directly embeds data-driven insights into users’ existing workflows, enabling them to easily augment critical business information about their business partners to drive productivity and growth.
Drawing from the world’s largest commercial database, D&B Business Solutions for Office 365™ provides users the opportunity to choose specific sales, marketing, and supply data packages to enhance their existing business information within Excel®. D&B Business Solutions employs its D-U-N-S® Number matching system to help companies eliminate duplicate records and better understand their business relationships. Through simple queries, end users can instantly download newly-identified customers and suppliers into their spreadsheets, making it easier for them to reach decision makers and influencers within their target companies.
End users may glean several benefits from D&B Business Solutions, including:
- Accelerate sales by reaching decision makers early
- Target prospects who look like a company’s best customers
- Expand customer penetration with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities from non-buying locations
- Save time and reduce payment risk with a simple credit pre-score
- Source the best suppliers to avoid supply chain disruption and improve quality
- Reduce redundant suppliers and spend
- Measure supplier diversity in a company’s supply base.
D&B Business Solutions are immediately available to channel partners in the U.S. through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. Please contact your Ingram Micro sales representative for more details.
Source: Dun & Bradstreet