Dun & Bradstreet released D&B Credit, a cloud-based platform designed to provide more efficient credit and risk analytics to CFOs and finance departments in any industry. The platform will help finance professionals manage and monitor trade credit risk and leverages Dun & Bradstreet’s global database of more than 250 million business records updated five million times a day.
“D&B Credit was built with our customers in mind so they can do their jobs more effectively and make incredibly important portfolio decisions,” said Bob Carrigan, CEO and Director, Dun & Bradstreet. “We worked closely with our customers to build D&B Credit as an intuitive, modern, cloud-based platform that lets them access the world’s largest commercial database in user-friendly, customizable ways.”
D&B Credit responds to businesses’ need for a powerful platform that can help today’s finance professionals maximize cash flow through smart credit management. D&B Credit also allows users to:
- Make more intelligent credit decisions faster through an intuitive interface. Simple search and filtering capabilities help users find the exact company they are looking for efficiently; and streamlined reports present critical summary information with just a click;
- Receive updates on the financial performance of their most important customers and prospects without having to initiate new searches;
- Monitor risk and opportunity across their portfolio and leverage flexible tags to create customized views that reflect their most critical customer segments;
- Access Dun & Bradstreet’s advanced analytics to make more informed decisions faster; and
- Customize reports to tailor information for “non-finance” line of business decision makers.
Josh Peirez, President and COO, Dun & Bradstreet, said, “CFOs today are required to play a much larger, strategic role to help the organization mitigate risk and uncover new sources of revenue. At Dun & Bradstreet we are proud to launch our next-generation credit solution. D&B Credit provides the capabilities that the industry and our DNBi customers value. It will help finance professionals more quickly monitor credit and cash flow in order to free up time to contribute to the company’s growth. It provides the tools needed to make more informed and confident credit management decisions.”
D&B Credit is now available in the U.S. and Canada – in English and Canadian French – to companies of all sizes, from global enterprises to smaller firms. Over the course of 2016 Dun & Bradstreet intends to release D&B Credit to customers in additional markets outside the Americas. For a limited time, new customers can trial D&B Credit free for 30 days. For more information, visit www.dnb.com/nextgen.
Source: D&B Press Release