FinTech Sandbox startups, who are looking to develop or test new products and enhancements for the financial technology sector, will now have access to Dun & Bradstreet’s global commercial data on businesses large and small, public and private.
For technology entrepreneurs in financial services, accessing data and other infrastructure can often be prohibitively expensive and complicated. FinTech Sandbox helps startups by offering free access to the data they need by aligning with industry-leading companies like Dun & Bradstreet, thereby opening the door for advancement and innovation. Sandbox residents are expected to collaborate with each other, sharing learnings and advancements that benefit the FinTech ecosystem as a whole.
Jean Donnelly, executive director of FinTech Sandbox, said: “Our relationship with Dun & Bradstreet will help us on our path to assist startups refine and test their FinTech products and services using data that may not otherwise be accessible to them. The comprehensive B2B data from Dun & Bradstreet will provide greater insights for our entrepreneurial members to create the most innovative new technology solutions for the financial services industry.”
Dun & Bradstreet will provide FinTech Sandbox residents looking to use the data for development and testing with access to its market-leading intelligence on public and private companies. Key data from Dun & Bradstreet will help startups to develop products and services that help improve customer experiences, integrate data across systems, deliver real-time insight, increase the speed and accuracy of decision-making tools, and provide more complete confidence when it comes to identity resolution. A sample of some of the use cases addressable through Dun & Bradstreet data include:
- Data Management: Growth starts with understanding connected relationships through identity resolution and clean data
- Finance, Credit and Risk Management: Helping to transform finance into a data-inspired engineer of business growth by applying data, insight and analytics
- Compliance including KYC / AML / FATCA & CRS: Balancing compliance and growth with data and analytics in a rapidly evolving world
- Marketing and Sales: Finding the most valuable customers and prospects with precision, engaging them with personalized content and accelerating pipeline with sales intelligence
- Supply Chain Management: Activating data and analytics to control supply chain risk and avoid the consequences of disruption
- Analytics: Enabling trading firms to gain an edge on the marketplace, beating benchmarks
“Dun & Bradstreet’s data will be critical to enhancing the innovative technologies being designed and refined by participating startups,” said Mark Gutzwiller, leader of Business Development for Alliances, Dun & Bradstreet. “We’re pleased to support FinTech Sandbox and its members with actionable insight to help uncover valuable relationships across industries.”
Dun & Bradstreet provides unique intelligence on public and private companies, empowering capital market participants to comply with regulations, increase operational efficiency and generate alpha.
About FinTech Sandbox:
FinTech Sandbox is a Boston-based nonprofit founded to promote financial technology innovation globally by providing free access to critical data and resources to FinTech entrepreneurs and startups. Sponsors include Fidelity Investments, F-Prime Capital, Thomson Reuters, Silicon Valley Bank, Amazon Web Services, Intel, SIX Financial Information, Goodwin Procter, State Street Bank, and .406 Ventures. For more information, please visit http://www.FinTechSandbox.org and https://twitter.com/FinTechSandbox.