- Revenue of $832.2 million was up 14 percent (15 percent in local currency) compared to the first quarter of 2016.
- Diluted EPS of $1.26 was up 49 percent compared to the first quarter of 2016.
- Adjusted EPS of $1.44 was up 17 percent compared to the first quarter of 2016.
- Net income attributable to Equifax of $153.3 million was up 50 percent compared to the first quarter of 2016.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin was 36.0 percent compared to 34.2 percent in the first quarter of 2016.
Equifax Inc. (NYSE: EFX) announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017. “We are off to a strong start in 2017 with our first quarter performance. Broad-based growth was driven by our continued focus on new product innovation, delivering on our enterprise growth initiatives and execution of our vertical market strategies,” said Richard F. Smith, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Equifax. “We remain confident about our outlook for growth in 2017.”
Source: Equifax Earnings Release (to read see segment results members please log on)