Experian® released Contact Monitor™ to help businesses reduce wrong-party contact that supports compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). This new product provides an efficient process for verifying contact lists; keeping them up to date by monitoring and sending daily notifications of phone ownership and carrier changes; and porting from landline to mobile and voice over IP (VoIP).
Experian’s technology streamlines data aggregation by allowing organizations to verify their current contact information against 5,000 Local Exchange Carriers, supplemented by Experian’s core File OneSM credit database and exclusive data sources. In addition, Contact Monitor uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide a match score, delivering an A to F rating on the quality of the contact’s phone number, increasing confidence in the data’s accuracy.
With Contact Monitor, businesses can take a strategic approach to ensuring customer contact details are updated and accurate, mitigating the risk of hefty fines. Contact Monitor delivers:
- Phone owner — returns the phone owner name as reported by the current carrier
- Current carrier name — provides the phone carrier name and the date of the last change
- Match score — gives a detailed, easy-to-interpret numeric score to support your contact strategy
- Current phone type — identifies the current phone type (landline, cell, VoIP, etc.)
- Time stamp — provides the time of the scrub or update
- Daily monitoring –- gives the user the ability to select which verified contacts to monitor for daily changes in ownership, carriers and/or line type
To learn more about Contact Monitor, as well as Experian’s other portfolio management products, visit http://www.experian.com/tcpa.
Source: Experian Press Release