- FICO® Decision Management Platform is a platform for cloud-based, digital decisioning solutions. It enables organizations to coordinate analytically-based digital decisions across departments, functions, and customer lifecycle stages.
- The latest version of DMP enables deep collaboration with centralized control, shared knowledge and distributed component management.
FICO announced the latest version of its industry-leading Decision Management Platform (DMP). FICO DMP is a platform for cloud-based, digital decisioning solutions. DMP enables organizations to create and rapidly deploy digital decisions across departments, functions, and customer lifecycle stages. FICO DMP spans the entire enterprise, helping organizations to make consistent, data and model-driven decisions. As a unifying platform it breaks down functional silos.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018 report, FICO Decision Management Platform includes:
- High-performance, scalable service execution that supports machine-learning, optimization and decision execution environments.
- A robust analytic data mart that seamlessly tracks all of the decision assets (data, analytic and decision models, UI) associated with any business decision and provides an audit trail.
- A collaboration hub to connect and enable data, analytics and decision science teams to share best practices, algorithms and other authoring collaboration.
FICO DMP Introduces Open APIs and Kubernetes
With the latest release, FICO DMP now offers improved open application programming interfaces (APIs) that allow other software vendors and customers to extend the platform with complementary capabilities or connect it to other enterprise systems such as CRM or ERP. The latest version fundamentally utilizes Kubernetes. Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration system for automating application deployment, scaling and management. Kubernetes enables FICO Decision Management Suite, the FICO solution for developing analytically powered, decision automation solutions, to support seamless and cost-effective deployment on public and private clouds as well as across hybrid cloud deployments.
“In the latest release of FICO DMP we’ve focused on scalability, cost management, openness and extensibility,” said JariKoister, vice president of product management, FICO. “By leveraging Kubernetes and adding open APIs, customers now have a fully extensible platform that can connect to and support the broadest range of cloud services, infrastructure platforms, data ingestion, and other robust customizations.”
As part of the Decision Management Suite, FICO DMP enables digital decisioning by leveraging real-time insights about customers and business operations to automate actions for individual customers, at the right time and via the right channel.
According to the Forrester Wave report, “FICO is best for companies automating consequential business decisions. Because FICO supports both business-rules authoring and advanced analytics modeling, enterprises can use FICO to make sophisticated decisions. FICO also offers business solutions that encapsulate decision expertise for vertical and horizontal applications.”
FICO DMP enables deep collaboration and coordination that breaks down organizational silos to connect decisions across the enterprise. FICO DMP provides centralized control, shared knowledge and distributed accountability, which helps facilitate collaboration in complex, distributed and fast-paced organizations.
FICO DMP is available from Amazon Web Services (AWS); FICO is also an APN Advanced Technology Partner and has achieved AWS Financial Services Competency.