FinTech Startup: SnapCard
San Francisco, CA
- What it does: SnapCard’s mission is to help consumers and merchants understand the value of accepting digital currencies by rethinking the way that they purchase and accept bitcoin.
- Why it’s hot: SnapCard was founded in 2013 and is on track to be the largest mover of bitcoin.
- They are re-inventing the way that merchants accept digital currency as well as the experience of consumer purchasing.
- Customers: SnapCard is ideal for everyday consumers interested in using digital currencies as well as merchants who want to accept digital currency payments.
- Bottomline: The quickest and most simple way to purchase and accept digital currency, or bitcoin.