The value of BI lies ultimately in its ability to transform decision making. The best business outcomes arise from BI programs that deliver what users need to make fact-based, analytic, collaborative decisions.
Gartner has identified the main trends that are challenging assumptions in BI and analytics:
- Integration of BI and analytics into collaborative decision making
- Mobile and Tablet Devices as a platform for BI
- Rapid Growth of analytics styles (advanced/predictive/real time)
- Emergence of “Big data of extreme size, diversity, complexity and need for rapid processing.
- Consumerization of BI technologies and its impact on greater BI adoption
- Sourcing of BI and analytics solutions from service providers
What are you doing to cope with these challenges and build them into your strategy?
The Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit gives you the resources to navigate the changing landscape of BI and analytics and help you develop an effective BI program.
Gartner is extending the Early Bird offer for BIIA members. Register using the code MPBIIME2 and receive $405 discount off the standard ticket price.